Wednesday 18 March 2009

First entry...

I only just had the idea to keep a blog of how things are going, so here is this week so far...

Day 1 Monday 16th March
Had my appointment at the hospital, very annoying because of waiting ages and the nurse not really telling me what she was doing but at least I've had it before so know about what's going on... Collected my prescription and took first dose after lunch (2 x 20mg once a day)

Day 2 Tuesday 17th March
Nothing much to report yet, expect it will be a few days until I notice anything. Was quite sunny today and I think I might have a slight sunburn on my face, but not sure if this is normal or increased sun sensitivity already...

Day 3 Wednesday 18th March (today)
Have decided to take the medicine after breakfast each day because I'm always in then so won't have to carry it with me. Face seems a little sunburnt again so will definitely need to buy sun cream asap. I think my lips are a bit drier than usual already, although definitely not as bad as they got last time I took Roaccutane.

Got my follow up appointments in the post today: had to rearrange 2 (one clashed with an exam and the other had been booked way later than it should have), but it's good to know when they are and think about how good my skin should be by the time they come around!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment