Sunday 22 March 2009

Day 7 - Week 1 Progress

Well it's now been 7 days and I'm definitely started to see/feel the side effects... my lips have been getting really dry so I've been using the Blistex cream I bought the other day a lot. It's better than the other lip balms I have and isn't too greasy so I'll keep using it and hope it will stop any peeling too.

As for my face, it is feeling a bit dry in places so I'm moisturising whenever I remember (just Simple so it shouldn't cause any problems). I have put the factor 50 I got on my face and chest the last couple of days, but I think it's a bit too greasy for my face as it hasn't really sunk in very well and has made me look really shiny, so I'm going to either try mixing some with my moisturiser or putting it on soon after I get up so it has longer to sink in... or maybe I should have bough some face-specific cream. Who knows.

The redness has also started, mostly across my nose and cheeks, but I think it looks a bit worse from being a bit burnt earlier in the week. Makeup is covering it fairly well though so it's fine at the moment. Haven't noticed any dryness on my arms or legs yet, and my eyes and nose seem fine too. I think my scalp might be slightly drier already but not a huge amount.

Going to take photos tomorrow for my visual progress, although I think at the moment I actually look worse than last week!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment