Thursday 19 March 2009

Day 4

My lips are definitely drier today, seem to need lip balm all the time so might buy a medicated cream one tomorrow to see if that lasts longer. Hopefully that might stop any peeling too, because that was pretty bad last time.

Had a few new spots today but they aren't really that bad so still no major outbreak so far. Patches round my chin seem to be drying up already which is good, I wish it didn't take so long for the marks to fade though... but at least they're fairly easy to cover up.

I haven't felt as tired today so maybe that wasn't actually a side effect. Quite glad about that because I didn't want to feel really tired all through revision and exams. I remembered to buy some factor 50 sun cream today so I'll use that on my face (and maybe chest) from now on to make sure not to get sunburnt, double checked it's non pore-blocking so fingers crossed it won't cause any trouble.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment