Monday 4 May 2009

4th May

Hello!

Well it's now the start of week 8 on my Roaccutane course and I'm still definitely seeing improvements which is great! I've got over the initial breakout I had, but because I'm so pale it has always taken ages for the red marks to fade so I can still see where it was. I've noticed a few patches of peeling recently, so I think this is good as it's clear skin that's being reveled underneath. I've been using almond oil after OCM and it seems to be working well - not too greasy but keeps my skin comfortable.

The aqueous cream I got is working really well on dry patches on my hands and arms so they're under control now too. My eyes have been quite bad the last week or so, but I've got into the habit of using eye drops so they're okay.

This week's pictures will be up in my next post :)
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment