Saturday 2 May 2009

2nd May

Back again!

I've really noticed my skin being more sensitive over the last week or so (as in on my body not my face). Last week I got this weird red mark from the strap of my bag across my shoulder so had to calm it down with plenty of Sudocreme. I've been trying to be careful about bags since then and not have them touching my bare skin just in case. I also have got a rash on my hands (probably from handwashing) and a few dry patches on my arms. Today I bought a big tub of aqueous cream (89p bargain!) so I'm going to use that from now on.

Anyway, my face is still a bit red but I've been using No7 green make up base thing which does help tone it down, and have been remembering to wear suncream everyday so it's fine really

Here are my latest photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment