Wednesday 1 April 2009

Wednesday Day 17

Hello!

Not much new to report - skin is getting a bit drier, especially round my chin but on the plus side my forehead is almost completely clear already :)

Still have dry hair and lips but I've got used to dealing with it so it's no bother really. I've just started to notice my eyes and nose are a bit drier too, and I had a small nosebleed earlier so I'll have to take care of that too... maybe use vaseline or something. Eye drops are working fine on making my eyes more comfortable though.

I did remember to take photos on Monday but haven't uploaded them yet so will do that asap.

While I remember - for anyone reading this who is dealing with Roaccutane/acne in general: check out Reclaim Your Skin for loads of support, advice and discussion :)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment