Tuesday 14 April 2009

Tuesday 14th April

Haven't posted for a long time!

Tomorrow is my first monthly check up so I have to go down to London for the day as I'm at home at the moment. I went last week to get my blood test so the results will be ready for tomorrow and I got the worst bruise ever! I know Roacc makes me bruise more easily but this must have been a bad blood test anyway because it hurt at the time (which never usually happens) and was sore all day after that. It looks so ugly!

Anyway, my skin is definitely getting better after its flare up when I started. My nose and forehead are pretty much clear, and not too dry. My chin and cheeks are still the worst, but I'm just about managing to keep the dryness under control using coconut oil and Body Shop Vitamin E moisturiser. The redness doesn't seem too bad atm, but maybe it will get worse when I go up to a higher dose tomorrow, oh well.

I have been taking photos even though I haven't been blogging, so I will upload a few to keep track still

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment